[keycloak-user] How to bypass Keycloak login form and jump directly to the IDP login?

Alik Elzin kilaka at gmail.com
Mon Oct 2 01:21:55 EDT 2017

Hi.

I'm running the saml-broker-authentication
<https://github.com/keycloak/keycloak/tree/3.2.1.Final/examples/broker/saml-broker-authentication>
example.
The first thing that I see is in the UI is a user/pass for with an option
to use a broker (image below).

Is there a way to skip this form and go straight to the IDP?

After clicking on one of the IDP's, I get a URL of the sort:
http://localhost:8080/auth/realms/saml-broker-authentication-realm/broker/sanity-idp/login?client_id=saml-broker-authentication&code=<keycloak
generated>

I tried using the following url (without the code) directly but got an
error. (
http://localhost:8080/auth/realms/saml-broker-authentication-realm/broker/sanity-idp/login?client_id=saml-broker-authentication
)

*Any idea how to bypass Keycloak auth and directly go to the IDP through
the SP(broker)?*

Thanks.

*UPDATE:* My TL found a static solution to put the IDP ID in the browser's
authentication flow under the Identity Provider Redirector execution. BUT,
We're trying to find a dynamic way to do it. Looked at the kc_idp_hint
documentation
<http://www.keycloak.org/docs/3.2/server_admin/topics/identity-broker/suggested.html>
but
couldn't find a way to make the saml-broker-authentication example work
with it :(

* Posted the question also on SO:
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/46390571/how-to-bypass-keycloak-login-form-and-jump-directly-to-the-idp-login

[image: enter image description here] <https://i.stack.imgur.com/QEcbG.png>