[keycloak-user] OPENID Java Client

Виталий Ищенко betalb at gmail.com
Wed Oct 4 14:41:05 EDT 2017

Just found an email in archives that is still seem to be outstanding
http://lists.jboss.org/pipermail/keycloak-user/2016-December/008544.html

I was also searching for a clean way to obtain token using client
credentials grant type and refresh it until it expired, I found bunch of
classes in keycloak doing this stuff (i.e admin-cli) but haven't found
anything in adapters, were there any updates in this area, I was not able
to find Jira ticket that was referenced in email