[keycloak-user] Parameterizing keycloak.json?

Malte Finsterwalder inofi at gmx.net
Fri Oct 6 12:13:34 EDT 2017

I'm sorry, I missed it in the Documentation:

"You can use ${…​} enclosure for system property replacement. For
example ${jboss.server.config.dir} would be replaced by
/path/to/Keycloak. Replacement of environment variables is also
supported via the env prefix, e.g. ${env.MY_ENVIRONMENT_VARIABLE}."

RTFM! ;-)