[keycloak-user] Cannot pass idpHint option to Keycloak

Sumit Das sumitdas66 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 10 10:34:33 EDT 2017

Hi

​​I am using *IDP provider for authentication and trying to bypass the
standard keycloak login screen *(so I need to go immediately to the IDP
specific authorization screen). According to this documentation (
http://www.keycloak.org/docs/latest/server_admin/topics/identity-broker/suggested.html#_client_suggested_idp),
*we can simply provide idpHint* for this. Though that doesn't work.

Following is the piece of code:-
*var keycloakAuth = new Keycloak('keycloak.json');*
*keycloakAuth.createLoginUrl({idpHint: 'ad-oidc'});*

It failed with:-
*Unable to get property 'redirectUri' of undefined or null reference*

As far as I understand that's because* adapter is not created yet*. So
probably we need to pass this option sometimes later. But I am not sure
where exactly am I supposed to do that.

Your help and earliest response is awaited.

*​Regards​*

*Sumit Das*
*Mobile No.- +91-9986872466 *