[keycloak-user] feature request: ldap protocol as authentication frontend

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Wed Oct 11 08:41:10 EDT 2017

We have support for LDAP. It's documented here [1] . Keycloak is able to
lookup users from the LDAP and login users with their LDAP
username/passwords + bunch of other things (Attribute mappings,
role/group mappings, writable or read-only etc).

Or did I misunderstood what usecase exactly you mean?

[1]
http://www.keycloak.org/docs/latest/server_admin/topics/user-federation/ldap.html

Marek