[keycloak-user] Token Claim Compression

Muehlburger, Herbert herbert.muehlburger at bearingpoint.com
Thu Oct 12 05:36:43 EDT 2017

Hi,

does Keycloak compress the token claims before they are Base64 encoded, or do I have to handle compression by myself when I implement a custom claim?

Best,

Herbert

?

BearingPoint Technology GmbH
Sitz: Premstätten bei Graz
Firmenbuchgericht: Landesgericht für ZRS Graz
Firmenbuchnummer: FN 44354b

The information in this email is confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, any review, disclosure, copying, distribution, retention, or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient, please reply to or forward a copy of this message to the sender and delete the message, any attachments, and any copies thereof from your system.