[keycloak-user] sessions are lost after restart - 3.3.0.CR2

shop24 at wolke7.net shop24 at wolke7.net
Fri Oct 13 09:07:23 EDT 2017

Hi,

as we plan to update to 3.3.0.Final, I already started to play with the current CR2 and check the features we use.

We save our sessions in the file based infinispan cache

<local-cache name="sessions" xmlns="urn:jboss:domain:infinispan:4.0">
<file-store passivation="false" fetch-state="true" purge="false" relative-to="jboss.home.dir" path="/infinistate/session" />
</local-cache>

I can see the session.dat file there growing on the amount of sessions, and as long as the server stays alive, the sessions can be counted.
But when I restart the server, no sessions are visible on the admin console neither by the REST API.

Those things worked at least until 3.1.0.Final.

Is this a bug or can I configure this some how different now? Are you working on it and it is one of the point, that are not final?

Regards,
Marie