[keycloak-user] Authenticate REST API call with IDP Brokering (one more time)

Sergei Degtyarev degtyarev.sergei at gmail.com
Mon Oct 16 07:41:59 EDT 2017

Hello

I have web application (UI and REST services java/Wildfly).
Keycloak is used as Identity Broker with Salesforce (OpenID Connect
Brokering) and  if I try to

access UI application I can successfully log in via Salesforce.

At the moment I need to make REST service call from Salesforce Apex code
and authenticate

caller by his access_token (provided by Salesforce).

Is it possible to make client authentication based on that access_token?
(or how can I extend Keycloak adapter and Server via SPI)?

Yes, I know about Direct Grant and Service Account if I want to call
RestAPI method.

But in that cases I need to somehow fill securityContext with rights roles.

Regards,
Sergei Degtyarev