[keycloak-user] Problem with Oracle sql

Hynek Mlnarik hmlnarik at redhat.com
Thu Oct 19 09:47:17 EDT 2017

No, you need to have connection open so that Liquibase that generates the
script can check current database dialect. Keycloak does not support
Liquibase offline mode [1] at the moment. If that is needed, feel free to
create JIRA and describe your usecase.

[1] http://www.liquibase.org/2015/07/without-a-connection.html

--Hynek