[keycloak-user] failover scenario

Sud Ramasamy to_sud at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 19 10:15:38 EDT 2017

With our need to treat the two clusters as being independent, we did consider scripting the replication of the configuration data from one db to the other. But we’d have to be selective about what we replicate and update the script as the schema changes with upgrades.

We’re now looking at using signed JWT as the client authentication mechanism instead of the Keycloak generated secret. So long as we use the same key’s and certificates between the PROD and DR configuration it appears that this should solve this issue.

Thoughts?
-sud