[keycloak-user] Using Keycloak as IDP for Atlassian

Rodel Talampas rodel.talampas at helixleisure.com
Mon Oct 23 05:21:39 EDT 2017

Hi,

Any guidance will be very much welcome. If there is already a resolution for this, sorry that we missed it.

We tried to setup an SSO for Atlassian using our Keycloak Server.

We were able to redirect to our Keycloak Login but upon login, it throws an error:

Error reference: 173b0659-e2e1-40e5-ae28-c08ba5bb3abe.

Error reported: The InResponseTo of the Response: null, does not match the ID of the AuthNRequest sent by the SP: ONELOGIN_e5e782f0-dca7-4fbd-a22c-65715e84473f

The whole day we are checking where to grab the InReponseTo within the Keycloak UI settings but no luck.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Rodel