[keycloak-user] Help on how to best set up Keycloak authorisation for SaaS

Martin Malek martin.malek at falcon.io
Mon Oct 23 07:32:17 EDT 2017

Hello,

We¹re looking at implementing Keycloak into our organisation. However we¹re
not subscribing to RH-SSO so no official support for us.

What we¹re looking for is someone with prior experience of setting up
Keycloak Authorisation across a micro service architecture SaaS that could
point us in the direction of sane decisions.

We¹re willing to pay for services by the hour.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

/Martin

Martin Malek
Director of Engineering
Copenhagen
Falcon.io
H.C. Andersens Blvd. 27
1553 Copenhagen
Budapest
Falcon.io
Kossuth Lajos utca 7-9
1016 Budapest
 <https://www.falcon.io/?utm_source=Employee%20emails&utm_medium=email&utm_c
ontent=Martin%20Malek&utm_campaign=Mail%20signature>
Meet Your Customers