[keycloak-user] [JBoss JIRA] (KEYCLOAK-4818) Undeclared namespace prefix "ds"

Hynek Mlnarik hmlnarik at redhat.com
Sun Oct 29 12:43:31 EDT 2017

Hi Michael

I appreciate your diligence in testing this issue. Thank you for filing the
https://issues.jboss.org/browse/KEYCLOAK-5581 issue which did not stay
without investigation. Please note that I am aware of the issue and
repeated notification on ML would not help increase awareness. As always,
community contribution is welcome, it needs a proper test and would be
appreciated.

Regards

--Hynek

--