[keycloak-user] Redirection based on button clicked

Imteyaz Ahmad imteyaz.ahmad at clairvoyantsoft.com
Sat Sep 2 22:57:48 EDT 2017

Hi All,

I am new to Keycloak. It looks very promising so far. I am intending  to
use it in one of our projects.

We have different landing page for first time user and the returning user.
for example:

Once the first time user clicks of "register" button after filling up
his/her details, application redirects to a page let's say "
http://localhost:8080/abc". While in case of returning user, once the user
click on "login" button, it redirects to a different page let's say "
http://localhost:8080/def"

Can this be achieved with the configurations available? Or I'll have to do
this in my client application??

Thanks,
Imteyaz Ahmad