[keycloak-user] Java admin clients

Gaétan Collaud gaetancollaud at gmail.com
Mon Sep 4 07:27:30 EDT 2017

I successfully use the admin-client with this in my pom :

<dependency>
<groupId>org.keycloak</groupId>
<artifactId>keycloak-admin-client</artifactId>
<version>3.2.1.Final</version>
</dependency>
<dependency>
<groupId>org.jboss.resteasy</groupId>
<artifactId>resteasy-jaxrs</artifactId>
<version>3.1.4.Final</version>
</dependency>
<dependency>
<groupId>org.jboss.resteasy</groupId>
<artifactId>resteasy-client</artifactId>
<version>3.1.4.Final</version>
</dependency>
<dependency>
<groupId>org.jboss.resteasy</groupId>
<artifactId>resteasy-jackson2-provider</artifactId>
<version>3.1.4.Final</version>
</dependency>