[keycloak-user] Zuul (Gateway) -> Keycloak Adapters Missing pieces

Mauricio Salatino salaboy at gmail.com
Thu Sep 7 06:35:49 EDT 2017

Because I failed to mention that I'm using the Spring Boot Adapter, I'm
wondering now if we need something like this:
"auth-server-url-for-backend-requests"

->
https://github.com/keycloak/keycloak/search?utf8=✓&q=auth-server-url-for-backend-requests&type=

Or if it was deprecated or not recommeneded to use.