[keycloak-user] KC upgrade of Infinispan to 9.1.0?

Thomas Connolly thomas_connolly at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 7 20:17:09 EDT 2017

Hi All
Is there a plan to upgrade KC 3.X.X to infinispan 9.1.x in the near future?
We're currently running a large KC cluster in a production environment.
I would really like to add infinispan health checks as outlined in the following article, initially to ensure that all servers are participating in the cluster.
embeddedCacheManager    .getHealth()        .getClusterHealth()            .getNumberOfNodes()   // Those two methods allow to control if            .getNodeNames()       // proper number of nodes joined the cluster
Example here...http://blog.infinispan.org/2017/03/checking-infinispan-cluster-health-and.html
We've had production issues, i.e. split brain, with the default udp multicast due to running across multiple vlans (sys admin errors).
RegardsTom.