[keycloak-user] Getting complete SAML assertion without using private modules

James . cube_00 at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 10 15:02:26 EDT 2017

Hello,

I'm using JBoss EAP 7.0.0 and I'm trying to access the complete SAML assertion XML. I used org.keycloak.saml.processing.core.saml.v2.util.AssertionUtil and org.keycloak.dom.saml.v2.assertion.AssertionType, however the classes were not being found so I had to create a jboss-deployment-structure.xml with modules
org.keycloak.keycloak-saml-core-public and org.keycloak.keycloak-saml-core. Full source is in https://github.com/TownCube/keycloak/blob/towncube-adfs/examples/saml/redirect-with-signature-adfs/src/main/webapp/index.jsp

However in doing this I now have two warnings when I start the application:

WARN  [org.jboss.as.dependency.private] (MSC service thread 1-5) WFLYSRV0018: Deployment "deployment.saml-redirect-signatures-adfs.war" is using a private module ("org.keycloak.keycloak-saml-core-public:main") which may be changed or removed in future versions without notice.
WARN  [org.jboss.as.dependency.private] (MSC service thread 1-5) WFLYSRV0018: Deployment "deployment.saml-redirect-signatures-adfs.war" is using a private module ("org.keycloak.keycloak-saml-core:main") which may be changed or removed in future versions without notice.

Is there a better way to get the full assertion which doesn't require the use of private modules?

Thanks,

James.