[keycloak-user] Adding properties during token generation

Kilian DEVOUASSOUX kdevouassoux at leadformance.com
Sun Sep 10 16:08:46 EDT 2017

Hello,

We are using Keycloak (v2.1.0.Final) in our micro-service architecture.

We are currently facing a problem : We imagined adding dynamic properties
on the go, into the JWT token, during its generation

We already use mappers to put user attributes into token for non dynamic
properties.

But we would like to avoid putting those dynamic properties into user
attributes, or other cold data in Keycloak data models. We really want to
avoid duplicating them in Keycloak.

Those data are exposed by one of our API, and can be retrieved via a REST
call.

Is there any mechanism which will allow us to do that ?

Thanks in advance for any response.

Kilian  D