[keycloak-user] I disabled "master" realm...now I'm stuck

Pieter Lukasse pieter at thehyve.nl
Mon Sep 11 04:09:24 EDT 2017

Thanks Thomas. I'm afraid I'm a bit too new to keycloak, so I have some
extra questions: which table should I look for? How can I connect to the DB
(default H2 in my case)? Maybe some documentation I can start with? The
current documentation is quite hard to search through...google will only
direct to old pages (before it moved) and the documentation site does not
have a good search option...

Thanks,

Pieter

PS: I had logged a ticket for this but it god closed...not sure why:
https://issues.jboss.org/browse/KEYCLOAK-5436. I would argue that allowing
one to disable master ream in admin pages is a bug since it can only be
undone by changing things directly in DB.

www.thehyve.nl
E pieter at thehyve.nl
T +31(0)30 700 9713
M +31(0)6 28 18 9540
Skype pieter.lukasse

We empower scientists by building on open source software