[keycloak-user] KeyCloak as an OIDC

Anton kurrent93 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 13 18:15:14 EDT 2017

I'm also interested in this.
If I understand OPs question correctly, he wants to know how to be an
Identity Provider that supports OIDC Protocol.

For example - in the section on User initiated linked accounts - the
example is that the user links their Facebook account. How to create an
equivalent, OIDC-ly speaking, of Facebook?