[keycloak-user] Impossible to create/assign a user to a group

Marko Strukelj mstrukel at redhat.com
Thu Sep 14 08:17:12 EDT 2017

It's a separate operation you need to perform in order to add user to a
group, and a separate operation again to set user's password.

Search for it in the archives, it's been asked many times.

Also, consider using Admin CLI (
http://www.keycloak.org/docs/3.3/server_admin/topics/admin-cli.html), which
makes it all much easier.