[keycloak-user] keycloak-user Digest, Vol 45, Issue 19

Sud Ramasamy to_sud at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 14 14:10:51 EDT 2017

Hi,

The KeycloakAuthenticationProcessingFilter.java which is part of the Keycloak Spring Security Adapter module does not let users of it to override the login url and is instead hard-coded to /sso/login.

Our use case is to setup two separate Spring Security FilterChains with their different SSO login URLs. We can subclass the KeycloakAuthenticationProcessingFilter.java class and add the ability to override the login URL.

But before embarking on this approach I’m perplexed as to why we would have the processing filter hardcoded to a particular URL without a way to override it.

Thanks for your insights.
-sud