[keycloak-user] KeyCloak as an OIDC

Y Levine ylevine20 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 14 15:25:22 EDT 2017

Yes --- looking for similar....

KeyCloak is the OIDC Identity Provider --- Applications integrate against
KeyCloak via OIDC --- users would authenticate directly against login page
on KeyCloak - redirected back to SP.....ala Google login process to
Stackoverflow (however in this case KeyCloak is the IDP for our
organization's login/password).

If there are steps that can describe how above can be configured will be
much appreciated.