[keycloak-user] Keycloak cross-dc standalone vs standalone-ha

Vikrant Singh vikrant02.work at gmail.com
Fri Sep 15 06:32:23 EDT 2017

Hi,

Recently there was a blog on cross dc support for keycloak
http://blog.keycloak.org/2017/09/cross-datacenter-support-in-keycloak.html

We have done something similar to that with one difference. In our
deployment we have keycloak in standalone mode rather than standalone-ha.
All keycloak instances are using same db. With this setup we are
successfully able to achieve HA across same dc and cross dc both.

Is there any benefit of using standalone-ha over standalone? since all
clustering requirement will be handled by external infinispan server.

Thanks!