[keycloak-user] Extend Keycloak API

LAGIER Aymeric Aymeric.LAGIER at ext.imprimerienationale.fr
Tue Sep 19 03:53:52 EDT 2017

Hi,

I try to perform a custom user search based on custom attributes. In my example, I’m using the default storage (keycloak database) to store users.

I try to use the following example (https://github.com/keycloak/keycloak/tree/master/examples/providers/rest) and copy paste the content of the getUsers() methods from org.keycloak.services.resources.admin.UsersResource

Code : https://pastebin.com/wbaEc8Pz ​

In my example, after deploying the new jar, I try to call the http://localhost:8080/auth/realms/<my realm>/hello<http://localhost:8080/auth/realms/%3cmy%20realm%3e/hello> endpoint with an authorization header containing a valid access_token.

For the moment it returns a NullPointerException when trying to access the auth variable.

Am I on the right way ?

Thanks in advance,

Regards

Aymeric