[keycloak-user] How to set Identity Provider by Client

Dominik Guhr pinguwien at gmail.com
Tue Sep 19 15:25:22 EDT 2017

Hi there,

maybe I am just blind, but reading the docs I see that identity
providers are set on a per-realm-base. So now I'm asking myself if it is
possible to use per-client-based identity providers, and if yes, how to
do so.

Eg. with the js adapter, Client A is being redirected to keycloaks
login, and is allowed to use Google and Facebook as identity provider.
But Client B only shows Twitter and/or Stackoverflow.

Haven't found something about this and hope someone here could help me out!

Thanks in advance,
Dominik