[keycloak-user] Disabling User Account Service

Jonathan Little rationull at gmail.com
Wed Sep 20 12:05:37 EDT 2017

When I disable the admin client, the same process I outlined above results
in a NullPointerException within Keycloak and reporting an Internal Server
Error to the user. Removing the manage-account client specific role from
the users still shows an error in this case but at least displays better
and doesn't result in an internal error. So removing the role is the better
solution.