[keycloak-user] Differences between userinfo and user profile

Robert Parker robert.parker at weareact.com
Thu Sep 21 02:55:39 EDT 2017

Hi,

I see I can retrieve a user's profile, but what is the difference when getting the userinfo record? Does the user profile return all properties associated with a user no matter of you have disabled the include in user info flag on the mappers for that field in the client settings in keycloak?

I'm trying to figure out what I can control being returned in the user profile vs the userinfo object.

Thanks

Robert Parker- Front End Developer
Applied Card Technologies Ltd
Cardiff Office