[keycloak-user] missing docker keycloak tags

Stian Thorgersen sthorger at redhat.com
Tue Sep 26 09:20:36 EDT 2017

We don't maintain Keycloak 2.5.x in community anymore and as such new 2.5.x
tags are not released to the community, but only used internally to build
RH-SSO micro releases.

If you are using community bits you are required to update to the latest
release for fixes. If you want to have longer supported versions you should
look at RH-SSO which is the supported version of Keycloak.