[keycloak-user] Admin API omitting user client roles from groups

Fernando Mora fernando.mora at intenthq.com
Tue Sep 26 12:03:09 EDT 2017

I need to retrieve all client roles a user has in every client in kecloak
to update them in my app in order to check authorization for different
features.

I am able to get both realm and client roles using the following endpoint
*GET /admin/realms/{realmId}/users/{userId}/role-mappings*
But the response is omitting the client roles from the groups users belong
to.

Is there some way I can retrieve all client roles of a user, including
roles assigned by groups?

I realized *GET
/admin/realms/{realmId}/users/{userId}/role-mappings/clients/{cliendId}/composite*
includes
group client roles for one client but I need roles for all clients not for
individual one.

represent those of Intent HQ Ltd.

error.