[keycloak-user] Multi realms approach

Matthias ANGLADE manglade at nextoo.fr
Wed Sep 27 08:14:28 EDT 2017

Hi,

I'm currently working on a project with specific requirements. Actually
what we are trying to do is to setup a Keycloak in order to protect several
applications. Each of these applications will potentially have their own
set of webapps and micro-services. What we intended to do is to declare a
realm per app (and each component of the app would be a client within it's
own realm).

We need to setup some cross-realm features such as realm selection,
multi-realm authentication (i.e not being forced to re-login when switchin
from one realm to another).

I'm looking for advices or feedbacks in implementing such a case. Would you
have any ?

Yours,