[keycloak-user] can't resolve groups from multiple group mappers

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Thu Sep 28 03:41:35 EDT 2017

Not expected. It should work and our tests are passing. Looks like some
mis-configuration or something. We have an example in keycloak-examples
distribution called "ldap" . Here you can see some example how can LDAP
role be configured (no example for group-mapper yet, but it's quite
similar to role mapper)

Marek