[keycloak-user] Weblogic Keycloak Adapter

Elvira Ramondino eramondino at astrotel.biz
Thu Sep 28 04:00:01 EDT 2017

Hi,

I'm using Keycloak as authentication and authorization server for some
client application that I must deploy on different application servers.

I need to know if the Weblogic Adapter for Keycloak is in development and if
there is a release date.

If there's not a date, my team could start the development of the adapter,
but we need some suggestions based on your experience. Can we use the tomcat
adapter as base for the weblogic adapter? And what could be the effort?

Thanks in advance,

Elvira