[keycloak-user] Spring Security Adapter working but no Principal

Marc Logemann marc.logemann at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 11:24:51 EDT 2018

Hi,

cant provide that but after extensive debugging we know the problem.
Had nothing to do with Keycloak Spring Adapter but a Hystrix
Annotation on the Spring Controller. Hystrix dispatches to a whole new
thread and this breaks the SecurityContextHolder which is of course
ThreadLocal based.

We removed the hystrix stuff for now and will investigate that later on.

marc