[keycloak-user] Entitlement request with additional parameters

Pedro Igor Silva psilva at redhat.com
Tue Apr 10 08:20:24 EDT 2018

Hi Corentin,

We are adding support for "pushed claims". That is the main task I'm
working with right now.

If you want to track the changes being made and provide any feedback,
please watch https://issues.jboss.org/browse/KEYCLOAK-4903. So far, I have
enabled pushing claims when using UMA and permission tickets. As you might
know, with the introduction of UMA 2.0 there is no specific endpoint for
entitlements anymore. Now permissions are evaluated using the token
endpoint. Next step is enable "pushed claims" to non-UMA requests (without
permission tickets, just like the old entitlement api).