[keycloak-user] Is there an Event I can trap in KeyCloak when an account status is changed?(ie: temporary locks)

Eric B ebenzacar at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 17:58:57 EDT 2018

 Hi,

I'm using KeyCloak 3.4.3.FINAL and looking to see if there is any way I can
capture when an account is temporarily locked/unlocked. I was hoping to
write an EventListener that would trigger based on an event type, but I
can't seem to find anything that fires when then account is locked or
unlocked.

Is there such an Event in Keycloak? If not, is there a way I can add my own
custom events? I'd be okay with trapping an AccountModified event and work
with that, but the only event I see fired is the LOGIN_ERROR which doesn't
tell me if the account is being temporarily disabled.  Furthermore, I can't
see any events being fired when the account is re-enabled.

Thanks,

Eric