[keycloak-user] custom registration flow

Giorgi Kinkladze gkinkladze at bog.ge
Wed Apr 11 21:59:08 EDT 2018

Hello, I want to create a new registration flow with multiple pages. I wasn't able to find any documentation about this. (The only documentation I found so far is about extending existing registration flow, it also says if I want to write my own registration flow I should implement Authenticator. I have already done that).  I've read the default registration flow implementation, there are 3 FormAction, FormActionFactory implementations one for user creation, one for profile info validation and one for password validation. Now I implemented my own validator which extends FormAction and FormActionFactory but I wasn't able to add this validation in my custom registration flow. How can I do this? If I can't what is the alternative way to implement my custom registration with multiple pages. For example I want the first page of the registration flow to ask for user card id (It is a registration flow for a bank user so he/she must have our bank debit/credit card to register), then I want to check if the card info is valid and display next page of the registration flow... Should I create a new Authenticator per page or use the same one?