[keycloak-user] How to directly map attributes of token received from ext IdP to the token generated by Keycloak while sending it to End User apllication without Data persistent in Keycloak DB?

ansarihaseb hasebullah.ansari at syntlogo.de
Thu Apr 12 05:05:48 EDT 2018

Hello users,

      I have a requirement in Keycloak that I want to send token attribute
to the end application through Keycloak token but I don't want to store the
user or its attributes in the keycloak database. So it means, that when a
user authenticates through an external broker provider, a token is received
by keycloak and then instead of saving it, the Keycloak should generate a
token for end user application by just reading the token from external IdP
and mapping the attributes.

Cheers !!!
Regards,
Haseb Ansari