[keycloak-user] logout implementation with KeycloakOIDCFilter

fachhoch m fachhoch at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 15:49:04 EDT 2018

I am getting started with securing my webapp using KeycloakOIDCFilter ,

For logout my application  redirects to url   <raw>
http://auth-server/auth/realms/{realm-name}/protocol/openid-connect/logout?redirect_uri=encodedRedirectUri</raw>,
  this clears the session in keycloack,  but application continues to show
secured pages,   and this filter pulls security information
(SerializableKeycloakAccount) from cache.

by removing KeycloakAccount.class.getName()  attribute   from session   and
redirect to auth-server
is  redirecting to login page , and preventing acces to  secured pages
after logout,

Is this how logout should be implemented ?

This filter also   has PreAuthActionsHandler, this has handleLogout ,
should application use this ?