[keycloak-user] Fetch user with administration REST API

Pakira, Ranjan ranjan.pakira at capgemini.com
Wed Apr 18 11:29:58 EDT 2018

Hi,
We are facing one issue to get users with administration REST API: GET /{realm}/users
Default value of "max" parameter for this REST API is 100. In our database there are millions of users. But using the REST API we are unable to fetch all users, even if we set value of the "max" parameter to 10000, it is throwing following error:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.Exception: http://keycloak.skf.com/auth/admin/realms/SKF/users?max=10000 returns status code: 404

Please let us know how to traverse all the users.
Is there any way to fetch all the usernames or user ids other than fetching UserRepresentation?

Thanks & Regards,
Ranjan