[keycloak-user] Keycloak Standalone HA Cluster Behind Zenloadbalancer

Aaron Echols aechols at bfcsaz.com
Thu Apr 19 20:13:11 EDT 2018

Hello,

I'm working on setting up a standalone ha cluster behind a LB cluster. I'm
using ZenLoadBalancer in this instance.

I'm trying to track down some issues, I've enabled the logging for DEBUG as
well.

If I access any of the 2 hosts in the cluster through the UI on their
individual IP addresses, I'm able to change and modify any configuration
options, and everything is synced instantly between the hosts. I'm using
MariaDB Galera cluster for the database server.

When I go through the LB, I can access and use the GUI just fine; however,
when I need to modify anything I just get the following error:

*Error!* An unexpected server error has occurred

Nothing shows up in the server.log, even though DEBUG is enabled. Again,
this doesn't happen when going to the individual hosts webui, just through
the VIP on the LB cluster.

I'm looking for other ideas on how to debug the issue or if anyone else has
run into something similar. Thank you. :)