[keycloak-user] Page has expired on Forget Password Flow

Sachin Rastogi sr.misc at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 05:36:40 EDT 2018

Hi all,

We're using Keycloak 3.4.2.

We're getting Page has expired page on Forget Password Flow after
submitting your username. Below are the steps that we are following:-

On clicking "Forgot Password?" from Login screen
Redirects to "Forgot Your Password?" screen, where it accepts username and
allow to submit the form.
Shows "Page has expired" screen with two options:-

To restart the login process Click here .
To continue the login process Click here .

Please advise, what is wrong with our Keycloak configuration.

Regards,
SR