[keycloak-user] Sharing a session between 2 different clients of the same realm

Pieter Lukasse pieter at thehyve.nl
Wed Apr 25 10:14:36 EDT 2018

Thanks Thai,

Some more details regarding my use case:

   - 2 clients connected to the same Keycloak realm (via SAML)
   - user logs in to 1st client and opens a webpage that makes a REST API
   calls to both 1st and 2nd client apps

Currently the calls to the REST API of the 2nd client app fail with 401
error (not authorized). Any hints on how to get this working? SSO is
working across both apps (i.e. when the user is logged in to client 1 and
then browses to client 2, he does not need to fill in user name and
password again), but the REST API call is failing.

Thanks,

Pieter