[keycloak-user] weird characters in redirect_uri

Pulkit Gupta pulgupta at redhat.com
Wed Apr 25 11:02:17 EDT 2018

Hi Team,

We have a JSP + MVC based application for which we are using keycloak to
enable SSO.
For this setup we are using JBoss EAP 6 OIDC client adapter and RH_SSO 7.2
server.

While testing this setup we are facing an issue where we are seeing  "*:0*"
characters in the redirect URI when login is triggered and user is
redirected to login page. Once the user logs in, our redirect fails as we
do not have a valid url with :0 symbol.

Has anybody faced such an issue. Please help!

--

PULKIT GUPTA

SENIOR SOFTWARE APPLICATIONS ENGINEER

Red Hat IN IT GBD <https://www.redhat.com/>