[keycloak-user] Deployment of custom IdentityProviders with HTML pages for admin console

Thomas Darimont thomas.darimont at googlemail.com
Wed Aug 1 09:07:31 EDT 2018

Hello,

a while ago I developed a custom IdentityProvider which comes with
the required HTML pages for the custom configuration options.

Currently, I need to copy the .jar together with the HTML files which is a
bit annoying.
Is it possible to get the admin resources for the IdentityProvider resolved
from the .jar?

My current deployment script contains the following:
  echo install new acme-identityprovider
  cp target/*.jar $KEYCLOAK_HOME/standalone/deployments

  echo install new theme page
  cp -r src/main/resources/themes/* $KEYCLOAK_HOME/themes

This copies the associated HTML files to
  themes/base/admin/resources/partials/realm-identity-provider-acme.html
  themes/base/admin/resources/partials/realm-identity-provider-acme-ext.html

Cheers,
Thomas