[keycloak-user] Keycloak 4.2.0.Final released!

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Wed Aug 1 11:32:13 EDT 2018

Yes, exactly. It usually takes some time until it appears here. Another
thing is, that Web UI of maven central repository might be a bit stale
and you can download artifacts even if they are not yet available in the
Web UI.

If you still see issues with maven central, I suggest to add jboss
public repository, which should contain the artifacts for sure.
Something like this in your pom.xml:

<repositories>     <repository>
         <id>jboss</id>
         <url>https://repository.jboss.org/nexus/content/groups/public/</url>