[keycloak-user] Hot deploy in domain mode

Dmitry Telegin dt at acutus.pro
Wed Aug 1 23:52:53 EDT 2018

Hi Yegui,

As Keycloak is based on Wildfly, they share the same deployment semantics.
https://docs.jboss.org/author/display/WFLY/Application+deployment

In a few words: there's no "deployments" equivalent in domain mode. You should deploy applications either via jboss-cli, or via Wildfly admin GUI.

See also this thread on deploying JDBC drivers in domain mode: https://developer.jboss.org/thread/276077

Cheers,
Dmitry Telegin
CTO, Acutus s.r.o.
Keycloak Consulting and Training

Pod lipami street 339/52, 130 00 Prague 3, Czech Republic
+42 (022) 888-30-71
E-mail: info at acutus.pro