[keycloak-user] Upgrading 3.4.3 to 4.1

Cédric Couralet cedric.couralet at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 04:21:05 EDT 2018

Hello,

>From the migrating doc, I think it was intended
(https://www.keycloak.org/docs/latest/upgrading/index.html#client-templates-changed-to-client-scopes).

I used a bit of code with keycloak admin client to set a client scope
to all client (except default) for a given realm:

"
 Keycloak keycloak = Keycloak.getInstance("https://<keycloak>",
"master", "admin", "************************************",
                "admin-cli");
        List<String> defaultClients = Arrays.asList("account",
"broker", "admin-cli", "realm-management",
                "security-admin-console");
        List<String> defaultScope = Arrays.asList("profile", "email");
        List<ClientScopeRepresentation> defaultScopes =
keycloak.realm(realmName).clientScopes().findAll().stream()
                .filter(c ->
defaultScope.contains(c.getName())).collect(Collectors.toList());
        keycloak.realm(realmName).clients().findAll(true).forEach(client -> {
            if (!defaultClients.contains(client.getClientId()) &&
client.getDefaultClientScopes().isEmpty()) {

                client.setDefaultClientScopes(defaultScope);
                defaultScopes.forEach(scope -> {

keycloak.realm(realmName).clients().get(client.getId()).addDefaultClientScope(scope.getId());
                });
            }
        });