[keycloak-user] how to protect servlet deployed as OSGI service in pax-web-jetty?

Dmitry Telegin dt at acutus.pro
Tue Aug 7 12:01:55 EDT 2018

Hello Thai Le,

This is tracked under this PR: https://github.com/keycloak/keycloak/pull/5383

I hope to have it completed by this evening, so stay tuned. Hopefully this will be included into Keycloak 4.3.0, but you can start using it right away (you'll need to recompile a couple of modules though).

Cheers,
Dmitry Telegin
CTO, Acutus s.r.o.
Keycloak Consulting and Training

Pod lipami street 339/52, 130 00 Prague 3, Czech Republic
+42 (022) 888-30-71
E-mail: info at acutus.pro